Delivery costs are calculated in checkout process, depends on delivery address. Beside this, all the information about delivery time etc. will customers receive over an email after completed order and dispatch of the package from our courier. We do our best to ship the products as soon as possible, usually in 3-4 days.
Here are the quick points most customers need to know:
- Most orders are delivered to your door on weekdays between 8:30am to 6:00pm. In some cases the time can be more specific, such as a morning delivery, afternoon delivery, or delivery before a certain time.
- Most items require a signature upon delivery.
- We do not dispatch orders on weekends and bank holidays.
- We carry nearly all of the items in-stock as advertised on-line. However in an event when an item is not in stock, we advise customers if there would be any delay in meeting the dispatch deadline. In most cases, this can add 5 to 10 days to your dispatch date. If the delay is longer than this, we will advise you so you can either choose to wait longer or you can cancel if the order is no longer convenient for you.
- The delivery times stated here are generally accurate, but can vary by postcode and location.
- Europe delivery usually takes 3-7 business days. Worldwide delivery is usually made in 7-14 days but in rare cases it can take up to 30 days.
- Goods in transit are the responsibility of the courier, however you can track the delivery online through each courier's website. We normally send the tracking number upon dispatch by email.
We will get in touch if an item in your order is out of stock.
In the rare event when a certain item in your order has ran out of stock, (such as two customers ordering the last item at once), and we are unable to dispatch your goods to you, we shall contact you via e-mail/telephone to advise you of the situation. You will of course have the option to select a different product, choose to wait whilst we re-order from the manufacturer, or cancel your order if it is not convenient for you.